- IP-address - the unique network address of the node in the computer network based on IP protocol
- Cookie - a small piece of information sent by a web server and stored on the user's computer
- Email - technology and its services for sending and receiving electronic messages (called "letters" or "emails") through a distributed (including global) computer network.
- URL - Uniform Resource Locator - consistent locator (determinant of location) of resource.
- ERL - the extention of file names of two types: the source codes of programs written in the programming language Erlang; GameGuard files
- HTTP - application layer protocol for data transmission (originally - in the form of hypertext documents in HTML, currently used to transmit random data). The basis of HTTP technology is a "client-server" so the existence of consumers (customers) that initiate the connection and send a request, and suppliers (servers) that are waiting for connection request, produce the necessary actions and return a message back with a result is assumed.
- HTTPS - HTTP protocol extension that supports encryption. Data transmitted by the protocol HTTPS, «packed» in the cryptographic protocol SSL or TLS. Unlike HTTP, for HTTPS TCP-port 443 is used by default.
- Authentication - Authentication procedure, for example:
- user authentication by comparing them to the entered password with the password stored in the user database;
- authentication of e-mail by checking the digital signature on the letter sender's public key;
- checksum file for correspondence with the amount claimed by the author of the file.
- Log in - providing a specific individual or group of individuals rights to perform certain actions; as well as the process of checking (verification) of such rights when you try to perform these actions.
- Site - a system of electronic documents (data files and code) on a computer network under a common address. The definition of Site of Group of Companies UCEPS AT refers to all network resources in the domain uceps.ru and all WEB-services of GC UCEPS AT.
- Domain - a symbolic name that helps you find addresses of Internet servers.
- WEB - a distributed system that provides access to the linked documents located on different computers connected to the Internet.
- Service — identifiable by web address software system with standardized interfaces.
- Login - the name (ID) of a user account on the computer system.
- Password - conventional word or set of characters designed to confirm the identity or authority.
In order to provide you with services, answer questions, fulfill your wishes and requirements we require the information such as your: Full name, IP-address, text fragments of data (cookie), phone number, e-mail, data in URL , HTTP / HTTPS - authentication.
The site can use this information to respond to requests, as well as to contact you by phone to provide information on the proposed service and advertising campaigns on the site. If we receive a request from you by way of completing of any online form Site may need to contact you for additional information required for your service and answer your questions.
The site will not provide this information to third parties without your permission, except for the information necessary to fulfill your service. From your part, you grant the right to the Website to use any coreported information to carry out the above actions.
The transfer of personal data in any form (in person, by telephone or via the internet) is always associated with some risk, since there is no absolutely reliable (protected from malicious attacks) systems, but the site is taking the necessary adequate measures to minimize risk and prevent unauthorized access, unauthorized use and distortion of your personal data.
The site does not accept any information from persons under the age of 18 without the consent of their parents or tutors at law. In addition, persons under 18 years can not make any purchases or other legal acts on this Site without the consent of parents or tutors at law, unless it is permitted by the laws of the Russian Federation.
The information published on the Site located in an accessible form, has no age limit (0+).
POLICY OF USE
Our materials may be reproduced in any media servers on the Internet or on any other media without any restrictions on the volume and timing of publication.
This permission applies equally to newspapers, magazines, radio stations, TV channels, websites and pages on the Internet.
The only condition of a reprint is a relay link to the source. No prior consent for reprinting by the site owner is not required.